The global health and economic crisis brought forth by the COVID-19 virus is impacting small businesses across the globe. But MSPs still have an opportunity to provide value for their clients by helping them make a successful transition to the Cloud. Whether it’s migrating a business from an on-premises solution to Office 365, backing up their productivity data, or effectively managing their many SaaS application, SkyKick has the tools that MSPs need to adjust and serve SMB customers.
Join SkyKick and a roundtable of MSP experts for a thoughtful conversation on how to adapt and succeed in this new environment. This 30-minute webinar covers a number of topics including:
- How are SkyKick Migration and Backup services even more relevant in this crisis?
- What are some specific features or capabilities that are resonating with end customers today?
- How are SkyKick partners adjusting to the new business challenges?
- What are some resources available to MSPs to help them navigate these new waters?
This webinar is best suited for MSP business leaders looking for practical guidance and market insights
Speakers will include:
- Mark Pendergrast – Director of Product Marketing, Cloud Backup at SkyKick
- Shane Monty - Vice President, Bang
- Drew Rosado - Client vCIO, Compudata