Full Terms & Conditions
The following “Terms and Conditions” apply to the SkyKick-Microsoft Office 365 Premium SKU Rebate Program (the “Program”). Each SkyKick partner reseller participating in the Program is hereinafter referred to as a “Reseller.” Participation in the Program is voluntary and Resellers retain sole discretion to set pricing for sales of applicable SkyKick products and services.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Reseller’s participation in the Program or acceptance of any rebate or other incentive payments in connection with the Program (“Incentive Payment”) will constitute Reseller’s acknowledgement of, and agreement with, these Terms and Conditions.
Microsoft is offering an Incentive Payment program for eligible Microsoft partners who purchase and migrate qualifying Office 365 tenants and licenses (“Microsoft Program”). For qualifying purchases of SkyKick licenses, Microsoft will pay SkyKick an Incentive Payment. In turn, SkyKick will be offering to its eligible Resellers the Incentive Payment for qualifying purchases of SkyKick licenses that are eligible for payment under the Microsoft Program. Resellers must purchase eligible SkyKick products directly from SkyKick or from an authorized SkyKick distributor eligible for and participating in the Program (“Distributor”). For purchases of eligible SkyKick products made by Reseller directly from SkyKick, SkyKick will send Reseller a report of any qualifying orders that describes the calculation of the applicable Incentive Payment along with the Incentive Payment after SkyKick has received the applicable Incentive Payment from Microsoft under the Microsoft Program. For purchases of eligible products made by Reseller through a participating Distributor, SkyKick will pay the Incentive Payment directly to Distributor, who will then be responsible for crediting Reseller, after SkyKick has received the applicable Incentive Payment from Microsoft under the Microsoft Program.
March 1, 2018-June 30, 2018 (or earlier if maximum number of qualifying migration seat licenses is reached before June 30, 2018) (“Program Term”).
Incentive Payment is paid only on qualifying SkyKick migrations to qualifying Office 365 tenants for qualifying Office 365 licenses as set forth below.
Qualifying Office 365 licenses:
- Purchase of and migration to new Cloud Solution Provider (“CSP”) tenants containing Office 365 Business Premium, Microsoft 365 Business, or Office 365 E3 licenses.
- Only migrations to NEW tenants in CSP purchased during the Program Term are eligible for the Incentive Payment. Tenants cannot have existed before in Microsoft’s records to qualify as “new tenants.”
- Minimum of 5 seats per new tenant is required, and a maximum of 50 Business Premium, Microsoft 365 Business, and/or Office 365 licenses per tenant may qualify for the rebate.
- No Incentive Payment will be paid for other Office 365 licenses, for tenants with less than 5 qualifying licenses or more than 50 qualifying licenses per tenant, or for tenants who existed before the start of the Program Term.
Qualifying SkyKick migrations:
- Migration can be from any source (e.g., on-premise, competitive suites, POP/IMAP), except from another Office 365 tenant.
- Migration orders must be placed before the maximum number of eligible migration seat licenses under the Program is reached.
- Migration orders must be completed before June 30, 2018.
Incentive Payment Amounts:
- Microsoft will validate whether Office 365 tenants and licenses qualify for the rebate.
- SkyKick or the applicable Distributor will provide a report to Resellers who purchased eligible products directly from SkyKick of all orders eligible for an Incentive Payment with license details and amount of Incentive Payment (if any).
- SkyKick or the applicable Distributor will provide the Incentive Payment as a credit note on Reseller’s account. SkyKick reserves the right at any time to adjust the payment to Reseller (whether made directly by SkyKick or by a Distributor), if SkyKick discovers any discrepancy, error or omission, or otherwise.
- SkyKick reserves the right to reject channel partners (including Resellers and Distributors) from participating in the Program and receiving Incentive Payments in its sole discretion.
- SkyKick reserves the right to modify or cancel the Program and the amounts of the Incentive Payments at any time with or without notice.
- Eligible products/licenses for which Incentive Payments are made under this Program are not eligible for any other rebates, discounts or other incentive payments from SkyKick or Microsoft. Also, any eligible product/license purchased under any other Microsoft discount program shall not be eligible for an Incentive Payment under the Program.
- All Incentive Payments will be made in the currency paid by Reseller to SkyKick for SkyKick products/licenses. Incentive Payments may be reduced for currency exchange discrepancies. Where an Incentive Payment constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability will remain with the recipient of the Incentive Payment.
- Reseller consents to the submission of “proof of execution” details by SkyKick to Microsoft for validation purposes, which includes information about Reseller’s company, Microsoft Office 365 Premium SKU customer, and the migration services.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regards to conflict of law principles, constitute the entire agreement between SkyKick and Reseller regarding the Program and the Incentive Payments thereunder, and supersede any other agreement between SkyKick and Reseller regarding the same.
Reseller places a 100 seat Migration with the Accelerate Bundle on 1 April. 60 of the seats have an E3 license. The migration is set to cut over on 15 April. Partner pays the Distitributor FULL PRICE ($28 / seat).
Migration cuts over on 15 April. SkyKick submits the Migration details to Microsoft for validation on 1 May. Microsoft validates that 60 seats qualify on 10 May. As noted on this offer, 50 is the cap per tenant per order.
SkyKick reports a 50 seat rebate for the Reseller to the Distitributor on approx 15 May. With a credit memo for the Reseller for $500 (50 seats * $10), which the distributor will credit to the Reseller.
Reseller places a 5 seat Migration on 1 April. 4 of the seats have an BUSINESS ESSENTIAL license. 1 seat has an E3 license. The migration is set to cut over on 15 April. Partner pays the Distitributor FULL PRICE ($28 / seat).
Migration cuts over on 15 April. SkyKick submits the Migration details to Microsoft for validation on 1 May. Microsoft validates that 1 seat qualifies on 10 May.
SkyKick reports a 1 seat rebate for the Reseller to the Distitributor on approx 15 May. With a credit memo for the Reseller for $10 (1 seat * $10), which the distributor will credit to the Reseller.